At Avino Electric, we are here to help you no matter what your situation calls for, whether it’s installation or repair, we are here to help. To make sure that you are hiring the right electrician, we have created a list of five things you should ask them when they come to help with your electrical needs. You don’t want to hire just anyone when it comes to electrical work, so take the time to make sure that you can trust this person in your home or office.
Why hire an electrician?
Working with electricity can be extremely dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing. Hiring an unqualified or improperly trained electrician to work on your house could put your family at risk of electrocution or shock. By hiring a professional, experienced and licensed technician, you can sleep easier knowing that your wiring will be done correctly from start to finish. Not only that but many insurance companies offer rebates to homeowners who hire licensed professionals for electrical projects – it makes sense financially too!
How we can help you today?
We’re a family-owned, locally-operated business with proven experience in all aspects of residential electrical services. Whether you need repairs on your fans or require brand new fixtures installed throughout your home, call us. We’ll have you up and running again in no time. If you have any questions about our service, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Call today!
We’re happy to come out for a free estimate so that we can make sure you get everything you need – without wasting your time or money. Our reviews speak for themselves – 99% of customers recommend us to their friends and families after they use our services. Why? Because we’re honest, hardworking people who take pride in providing top quality workmanship at prices which are fair to everyone involved.
Our process from start to finish
Give us a call today at 630-988-8544. Once we schedule an appointment, we will send you one of our expert technicians. The technician will arrive at your location with all of his tools required to do an inspection and complete any necessary repairs or replacements. He’ll perform any electrical work onsite, ensuring that you stay safe during his visit. You won’t have to worry about doing anything except enjoying yourself while he gets to work!
Get in touch today:
- Whether you’re in need of repairs or installations of fans and light fixtures we can help. We have been performing professional electrical services throughout Plainfield, IL and surrounding areas since 1996.
- Our certified electricians are dedicated to providing you with first-rate workmanship combined with exceptional customer service. So when it comes to your home or business, you can feel secure knowing that all electrical needs will be taken care of professionally and promptly. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Backed by more than 20 years of experience in electrical contracting, there isn’t much our team can’t handle.
- From small jobs like adding ceiling fans to larger ones like installing new electrical panels, we provide complete residential and commercial electrical services. And our wide range of experience means that we can handle just about any job – big or small – quickly and efficiently so you don’t have to worry about being without power for long periods of time.
Call us today at 630-675-9345 for a FREE Quote
FAQ: Residential Electrical Lighting
The dangers of not having professional electrical installations:
Unsafe electrical installation can be as dangerous as no wiring at all. Unprofessional wiring could also short circuit your entire home which will require you to have everything replaced if you want it to work safely again. We here at Avino Electric are fully trained in order to help with any of your electrical repairs or installations.
What to look out for with your electrical devices?
- It’s not always easy to figure out if your electrical devices are faulty. Many problems won’t be obvious right away, but there are signs that indicate it might be time to call an electrician. If you notice any of these signs in your home or business—especially if you notice more than one of them—get in touch with a professional before it becomes unsafe. Your devices should be checked at least every 5 years.
- If your light switches flicker when they’re turned on or off; If you smell burning plastic coming from an outlet; If lights dim when appliances are turned on; If sockets have been overloaded by too many plugs (or appliances) being plugged into them; Light bulbs keep blowing up; Appliances such as microwaves make odd noises when turned on or off.
- In addition to detecting potentially dangerous conditions, our team can also inspect for damage resulting from natural disasters like hurricanes and tornadoes.